Clinical Research Coordinator
Oklahoma City, OK
ID: 7111831 (Ref.No. 3484360)
Posted: September 27, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
OMRF is an independent, not-for-profit biomedical research institute adjacent to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) campus in Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City offers a dynamic and flourishing downtown area, with low cost of living, short commute times and a diversified economy. OMRF's excellence can only be fully realized by individuals who share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to these values. OMRF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, and vision insurance, minimum 8% company retirement contribution, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, onsite cafe, free onsite fitness center with access to personal trainer, free parking and much more! Relocation assistance available for those located 50 miles outside of Oklahoma City metro and out of state. Learn more about our benefits here.
The OMRF Rheumatology Research Center of Excellence is looking for Clinical Research Coordinator, responsible for coordinating clinical research and assists with clinical research studies in a rheumatology research clinic setting by interfacing with clinicians, nurses, patients, staff, vendors, and sponsors to enroll patients into clinical trials, collect data, enter data to databases and disseminate information.
1. Physician Interface. Work closely with principal and sub-investigators to conduct clinical research per protocol. Maintain familiarity with inclusion/exclusion criteria and study visit flow to facilitate best match of clinic patients to active studies.
2. Patient Interface. Identify, recruit, and assess patients attending clinic for clinical trials. Assist patients with completing questionnaires, assess forms for completeness, and obtain prior medical records, laboratory results and other records as needed. Obtain informed consent and see patients through all research visits in adherence to HIPAA rules and regulations.
3. Staff Interface. Collaborate with clinic staff, lab personnel, and administrative staff to coordinate care of patients and perform all protocol required procedures. Comply with research clinic SOPs and IRB requirements.
4. Vendor/Sponsor Interface. Attend training and informational meetings, organize and distribute data, ensure completion of all regulatory documents. Maintain knowledge and application of GCP and ICH guidelines.
5. As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Health Profession, Physical Science, Biological Science, NursingExperience: 24 months of clinical practice, nursing, or research coordination experience.Equivalent/Substitution: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, visit https://careers-omrf.icims.com/jobs/1482/clinical-research-coordinator-/job?in_iframe=1
OMRF’s excellence can only be fully realized by individuals who share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to these values. OMRF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.jeid-1c2d7283a6e3f7489453a75b824d99d5