ID: 7199158 (Ref.No. 24D206000)
Posted: December 6, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Two to three years’ experience in web design, graphic design, electronic publishing or related position.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tool
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of content management systems, Drupal preferred.
- Proficiency using Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Experience balancing multiple project workloads simultaneously and working effectively with individuals and teams within a diverse environment.
- Evidence of customer service skills.
- Evidence of effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Satisfactory background and/or DMV checks required
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Familiarity with coding for accessibility preferred.
- Experience working in a higher education setting preferred.
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.