Assistant Clinical Lecturer of Speech Language Pathology
ID: 7195426 (Ref.No. BSU40442)
Posted: November 21, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
(2) Master’s degree in speech-language pathology or related discipline (3) Hold Certificate of Clinical Competency from American Speech-Language Hearing Association
(4) Meet ASHA’s supervision requirements for Clinical Educators by the start date of the position.
(5) At least two years of experience working in a professional environment serving individuals with communication disorders.
(6) At least two years of experience with supervision of students in practicum and/or clinical fellow experiences.
(7) Be eligible to be credentialed as a Speech-Language Pathologist with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and commercial health insurance carriers.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.