TRAC Program Coordinator
ID: 7180910 (Ref.No. BSU39408)
Posted: September 20, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Please note that the new hire rate for this position is currently $18.25.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the County Coordinators to facilitate the Early Childhood Education (ECE) training needs for each county in the region, coordinate regional and county trainings, and serve as the liaison to and between the county coordinators, TRAC Program Manager, and Regional Birth to Five Coalition.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a list of highly qualified trainers to deliver programs for Early Childhood Education professionals.
- Manage and coordinate regional and county level trainings for Early Childhood Education professionals, which includes: scheduling training rooms; coordinating the registration process, communicating with participants, planning for all audio/visual needs, coordinating catering needs, compiling and summarizing evaluation results, and manage the close-out process.
- Provide administrative support to assist the TRAC Program Manager in carrying out their duties and responsibilities which includes tracking reporting measures and data provided by the county coordinators.
- Monitor supplies and inventory of the TRAC program and purchase supplies as needed.
- Work with the TRAC Program Manager and contracted marketing firm to develop and implement promotional plans and materials for training workshops and customized programs.
- Track and report dollars spent from the TRAC grant budget and work with Ball State’s sponsored projects administration on post-award activities related to TRAC.
- Assist the TRAC Program Manager and/or contracted marketing firm to establish and maintain website, social media presence, and regional resources in both print and digital formats.
- Provide support to the Birth to 5 Regional Coalition which includes scheduling monthly meetings, preparing and distributing meeting minutes, and providing a progress report on TRAC activities.
- Provide project-management services to support the overall mission of the Training, Resource, and Advocacy Connector.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.