MGR PATIENT EXPERIENCE SERVICES
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
ID: 7122659 (Ref.No. hlj_43047)
Posted: February 2, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager of Patient Concierge Services is responsible for the efficient and effective management of patient flow and patient experience in all lobbies across all facilities. The manager will plan, exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision making abilities for patient experience initiatives. Relationships among team members and stakeholders will be managed by creating a collaborative environment across facilities. The ability to leverage interdepartmental relationships to remove obstacles in pursuit of continuous process improvement is required. The Manager of Patient Experience Services will manage and/or participate in strategy, design, and business development of patient flow and lobby operations across all facilities. Promoting effective internal / external communications across facilities is required in order to create a common vision, foster organizational alignment, and improve patient and team member satisfaction across facilities. Proactive involvement and leadership in patient flow and patient experience aspects is required in order to establish a patient-centered environment. The Manager of Patient Experience Services develops and implements programs that improve the patient’s experience.
- Provides leadership and oversight to Patient Flow Coordinators who manage the waiting rooms.
- Develops strategic and operational plans for improvement of patient flow and operations which align with Moffitt's core elements.
- Gathers and analyzes data for improvement.
- Attends meetings to represent Patient Experience. Gathers
- Manages efforts to continually improve patient flow through all facilities.
- Supports front line customer service teams with training and oversight of clinic flow, aesthetics, and communications with patients, families, and team members.
- Provides timely, regular, and valuable internal communications to leadership teams, team members, and other stakeholders, as appropriate, across facilities.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years progressive patient centered healthcare experience with providing direct patient care operations; inclusive of a minimum of three (3) years relevant operational experience in ambulatory and/or physician practice setting is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years leadership experience as supervisor, team/project lead, manager or above is required (may be inclusive of the overall experience).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience facilities and logistics management experience directly involved in distribution (operational and administrative) support within a healthcare facility, medical durable goods management, educational facility or clinical lab environment is required. (prefer direct patient care in a healthcare ambulatory setting).
Advanced knowledge of outpatient clinic and ancillary service area operations, patient flow, and clinical systems.
- Project Coordination and project management experience
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.