MGR BUSINESS SYSTEMS
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
ID: 7117434 (Ref.No. hlj_42081)
Posted: December 7, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, Business Systems
- The Manager of Business Systems oversees all activity related to the assessment, planning, implementation, post-delivery, and support of the business applications to support key customers in Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Supply Chain, Research Finance, and Facilities.
- The incumbent will work closely with key administrative, operational and functional departments, and IT functional units to ensure high quality solutions delivery and ongoing support.
- S/he will serve as an internal consultant to the Cancer Center's management and leadership and actively contribute to the formation and execution of the overall technology vision for Moffitt.
- Provides leadership and design planning for applications within the Business Systems Portfolio.
- Creates business plans to support functional requirements and delivery targets. Work closely with customers and vendors to provide and implement designs that meet customer needs.
- Plans and develops service level agreements (SLAs) with key customers.
- Documents and reviews project requests and specifications.
- Manages the team to adhere by progressive milestones and execution deadlines.
- Provides continued guidance and support to internal team to ensure that they are working pro-actively and progressively to meet the needs of key customers and stakeholders.
- Supports leadership in the definition and attainment of organizational goals through system additions, modifications, and enhancements.
- Serves as primary resource, expert consultant, or liaison to senior leadership and staff on major and complex program-wide initiatives as it relates to Business Systems.
- Prepares and administers department budget; negotiates contracts with external consultants/vendors.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in healthcare information system development, implementation, and support of business applications.
- Five (5) years experience in business applications with focus on HR, Supply Chain, Finance, and Payroll, Compliance, Legal. Diversity, Environmental & Food Services.
- Five (5) years experience documenting technical and functional requirements for business applications with emphasis on ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems.
- Minimum of three (3) year of progressive supervisory and/or project lead experience required
- Demonstrated progressive experience in leading highly complex software delivery projects in a support environment
- Experience with work flow automation
- Experience in an acute care or specialty hospital
- Experience with Research and Grants Management
- Experience with a hospital ERP System
- Experience with Kronos
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.