FOUNDATION ADMINISTRATION DIRECTOR
ID: 7117120 (Ref.No. hlj_41996)
Posted: December 1, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Hybrid - within State of Florida
Foundation Administration Director
The Foundation Director of Administration is a senior position in the Foundation team whose role is to oversee the smooth running of numerous areas of Foundation administration, communication, and process. Key responsibilities include managing recruitment processes for the Foundation, preparation of materials for seven Board meetings per year, managing internal communications and team meeting agendas, and managing internal metrics and scorecard and industry benchmarks and trends.
- Portfolio Management: Manage the donor and prospect portfolios held by the Foundation President and the Moffitt CEO to ensure timely engagement and stewardship, alert President and/or CEO when actions are required for each individual/organization in their portfolio. Coordinate with Prospect Development and Analytics to ensure timely data updates for reporting and tracking of prospect movement.
- Foundation Recruitment Processes: In collaboration with hiring managers, create process job descriptions, PRFs, compensation. Maintain national Development positions benchmarking, manage advertising of positions, candidate interviews, onboarding of new staff and exiting of staff.
- Manage Preparation Board Meetings: Develop agenda and prepare materials for Foundation and Foundation Executive Committee Meetings, in strategic collaboration with Foundation President and Foundation Board Chair Liaise with physicians and researchers in preparing presentations for Board meetings, take minutes of meetings and ensure timely follow up actions from Board meetings. Serve as a point of contact for Board Members and other VIPs Create and manage system of acknowledging new Benefactors at Board meetings in consultation with the Foundation president.
- Internal Communications: Manage and ensure the Foundation Team is kept informed and engaged with relevant news, industry trends, internal communications. Manage the creation of team meeting agendas, liaising with groups to gain input into team agendas. Develop a running list for guest appearances at team meetings and organize presenters.
- Maintaining industry benchmarking and other data to inform strategies and goals.
- Senior Administrative role duties.
- Direct Support o Foundation President by collaborating with Foundation EA’s progress and duties to ensure seamless transition when EA is absent.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Chief of Staff role and/or in a high-level administration role in the private or non-profit sector.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role, supporting C Suite executives in the corporate sector.
- Minimum of two years in a client relations role.
- Strong project management and business analytics skills.
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills.
- Budget and expense management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Human resources and recruitment skills
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.