ID: 7068833 (Ref.No. hlj_26884)
Posted: August 13, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager of Service Response Center will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and ongoing operations of the Organization's Service Response Center (SRC) and Private Branch Exchange (PBX) for the Hospital, Ambulatory Centers, Research and all Ancillary Facilities.
This position will report directly to the Vice President Facilities & Support Services and work with leaders of Facilities, Environmental Services, Safety & Security, Parking & Transportation, Biomedical, Emergency Management and other areas of the Environment of Care. This is inclusive but not limited to monitoring of Security, Fire Safety and Utility Systems, creation of process flow diagrams and decision matrix for all areas managed by the SRC and PBX centers. Additionally will work to support the departments with their unique and individual work order systems by dispatch.
- Provides oversight and leadership for the Service Response Center and PBX
- Coordination of Center communications with Facilities, EVS, Security, and Parking, Biomedical and Environment of Care
- Creation, development and continuous improvement of processes and procedures to maintain business operations
- Manages department forecast and financial analysis within the department.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Management or related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative and/or logistical services support experience in a call center, healthcare practice provider facility, laboratory system and/or hospital setting is required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a project lead and/or supervisory/management role (may be inclusive of other experience) is required. v
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.