ID: 7067636 (Ref.No. hlj_26404)
Posted: July 10, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
• This position is considered a “hybrid” remote role with the understanding that the consultant would be on campus (in Tampa) as needed for client engagements and facilitations.
• Serves as an internal consultant for organizational development and continuous improvement initiatives to align work force and key business initiatives, and serves as the Organizational Development subject matter expert on issues that impact the ability of employees to achieve the center's strategic goals and on key transformation projects.
• Provides leadership and support for developing people, systems, work processes and work environment to drive business results.
• Provides planning, coaching, facilitation and consultation services to leaders and teams in designing and implementing strategies for solving complex organizational challenges.
• Uses Organizational Development methods, procedures, and tools to implement solutions, and continuously improve strategies and systems to ensure the success of the Center.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, influencing, consulting, facilitation, and relationship-building skills
· Proven, successful change management experience.
· Analytical skills necessary to gather, interpret and present data and make appropriate recommendations for action.
· Comfortable with complex dynamics and the proven ability to translate them into action planning.
· Knowledge of adult learning theory.
· Expertise in curriculum development.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member with all levels of center employees.
· Possess a high level of emotional intelligence and professional maturity.
· Demonstrated ability to recognize and honor confidentiality.
· Proven program development and project management skills for center-wide initiatives.
· High level problem solving and conflict management experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Serves as a consultant or project manager on organizational initiatives.
· Serves as the Organizational Development subject matter expert and change agent in support of transformation initiatives.
· Using a variety of tools, conducts assessments and evaluates business initiatives as well as identifies gaps between current and desired future state.
· Develops and implements strategies relevant to organization needs and strategic priorities.
· Assesses success of organizational development initiatives, employing data analysis skills, and using metrics to drive program enhancements.
· Serves as an internal consultant for leaders navigating team dynamics, resolving conflict and responding to changes in group norms and team culture.
· Collaborates with leaders to design customized solutions for increasing engagement and productivity in their departments.
· Creates and implements talent management programs to support workforce planning efforts, including: leader onboarding, team acceleration, department reorganization and succession planning.
· Leads the creation, facilitation and assessment of retreats and leadership development programs at all levels, from front-line to senior leader.
· Guides leaders to effectively improve their leadership approach while utilizing a coaching methodology that best addresses the opportunity for growth.
· Develops strategic partnerships with key organizational stakeholders.
Credentials and Qualifications:
• Master's Degree in Organizational Development, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Public/ Business Administration or related discipline. *Will consider candidates with a Bachelor's degree in one of the above-listed disciplines with ten years of directly-related Organizational Development experience.*
• Candidates with a master's degree must have at least five (5) years of relevant Organizational Development experience. Note: candidates with a bachelor's degree must have at least ten (10) years of relevant Organizational Development experience.
- Hands-on experience with Process Excellence, Six Sigma/LEAN methodologies preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.