ID: 7056087 (Ref.No. 307566CK)
Posted: February 23, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Department of Anesthesiology is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a critical role.
- Administers intravenous, spinal and other anesthetics prior to surgical or medical procedures.
- Assesses and evaluates patients prior to the administration of anesthesia in order to formulate anesthetic plan.
- Monitors patients' vital signs during and after the administration of anesthesia.
- Responds to emergency/code situations in order to provide airway management.
- Records anesthetic information and patient condition on a postoperative report.
- May supervise or provide direction to student nurse anesthetists.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing and a master's degree in Anesthesia.
- One year experience as a CRNA required.
- Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.