ID: 7079731 (Ref.No. hlj_31337)
Posted: June 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager, Project Management is responsible for the management and execution of capital projects. The Manager will work within the Division of Facilities and Support Services as a member of that team in delivering the highest level of customer service to Moffitt Cancer Center. Position will be key leader in managing our Facility Master Plan(s), defining the scope to the end-user’s project, and validating the legitimacy of end-user requests. In addition, the Manager will support our Integrated Facility Design team which focuses on continuous improvement/lean methodologies to design improved work environments that are patient centered, safe, efficient and affordable thus informing the architectural, construction and design processes
· Assists in facility master planning and the development/management of major facility initiative project scope and budget.
· Oversees the successful management of multiple projects in varying stages of development.
· Responsible and accountable for Budget, Schedule, and Quality on all projects.
· Monitors progress of project design and construction process, delegates staff assignments, and maintains workloads to achieve optimal productivity levels.
· Supervises the planning and management of project delivery and the coordination with interdisciplinary internal and external teams to guide departmental staff to overall project success.
· Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
· Ten (10) plus years in construction management or program management with verifiable healthcare experience
· Five (5) years in a management role (may be inclusive of other experience)
· Valid Florida Driver's License
· Experience with regulatory compliance such as Fire Marshal, Code Enforcement, AHCA, CMS, the Joint Commission
· Experience managing multiple complex projects
· Current Certified Healthcare Facilities Management (CHFM) certification or a Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC)
· Master's Degree
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.