ID: 7069813 (Ref.No. hlj_27252)
Posted: September 15, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt's Virtual Health program is dedicated to connecting patients and caregivers to their providers through easy to use technology without leaving the comfort of their home. The program’s primary focus has been creating a telemedicine solution for oncology patients. Moffitt’s Virtual Visits are offered as end-to-end scheduled services by many different clinicians across Moffitt including oncologist, surgeons, nurses, dietitians, social workers, genetic counselors and more.
Virtual Visits were piloted three years ago and increased in volume by over 5,000% during the pandemic. Current volumes and patient satisfaction scores prove that virtual care is here to stay. Now we are building a team to transform tele-oncology as we know it. Our goals are to create solutions that are as easy, if not easier, than in person care.
Patients can interact with clinical care teams through face-to-face video appointments using their computer or via a mobile device.
Key benefits of Virtual Visits include:
- Access your clinical care team at your convenience
- Reduced travel costs and office wait times
- One-on-one treatment and services
- Increased efficiency
We are currently looking for a Virtual Health Operations Manager to join the team.
- The Virtual Health Operations Manager provides oversight for the Virtual Health program associated service lines and activities from a clinician-facing and operations perspective.
- This role will execute projects and activities associated with the Virtual Health Program road map and support the department/program management team for business, administration and operations.
- This position will lead a team focused on effective clinician support, product development and refinement. Additionally, this role may lead or participate in service line development, process improvement, strategic margin management and other initiatives.
- The Virtual Health Operations Manager is responsible for team operations, productivity analytics, practice metric and reporting in support of optimal practice management.
- Working closely with stakeholders, the Virtual Health Operations Manager will continuously strive for programmatic improvement, assess opportunities and recommend appropriate actions.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Business, Academics, Design or related field.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to meet goals
- Experience supporting clinical operations and workflows
- Telemedicine experience
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Oversee a portfolio of virtual health services containing multiple and simultaneous project stages, from a patient and clinic coordination perspective
- Manage quality and accuracy of virtual experiences to ensure excellence in service to clinicians.
- Establish, track and actively maintain strong working relationships with providers, clinic staff, patients and vendors.
- Lead team to achieve program success for patients and caregivers.
- Contribute to product and service line development.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Business, Academics, Design or related fields. Five (5) years of directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of a specialized Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of experience working in a client or patient focused environment
- 2 years of experience leading people or projects
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.