ID: 7067488 (Ref.No. hlj_26386)
Posted: July 3, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· The purpose of the Project Manager is to lead multiple complex enterprise projects with limited guidance. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, within defined scope, development of KPls along with completion of project deliverables (Project Charter, Stakeholder Register, Scope, WBS, WBS Dictionary, Project Schedule, Schedule Baseline, Communication Plan, Training Plan (if applicable), Testing Plan, Deployment Plan (if applicable), Kickoff Deck, Budget/Financial Plan, Financial Plan Baseline, Project Closure, Project Status Reports, Change Log, Change Request, Issues Log, Risk Log, Decision Log, Project Closeout Document, Lessons Learned).
The Ideal Candidate Will Have,
- Experience managing and leading resources in a complex, matrixed environment,
- Preferred – Experience of Earned Value techniques and reporting,
- Preferred – Certified Prosci Change Practitioner, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified ScumMaster,
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, etc.
- Creates and executes required project deliverables and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. In addition, creates and manages project lifecycles within PPM tool.
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates allocation of resources to deliver quality standards on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with and supports the EPM team on departmental initiatives, process improvement, education and communication efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or Project Management required.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) required or obtained within six (6) months of hire/transfer.
· A minimum of three (3) years of the following: related project management experience, and experience working in a client or patient focused environment.
· A minimum of two (2) years of the following: experience with information analysis, resource and capacity planning, problem solving, budgeting, team coordination, strategic planning, and quality management; experience leading cross-functional teams; experience within a formalized Project Management Office (PMO) and using an industry-standard Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.