ID: 7056098 (Ref.No. 0305131CS)
Posted: February 23, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Clinical expert and consultant within an inpatient care setting in the Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center Hospital. Support the healthcare system (including physicians and facility leaders) with the management of specified populations though independent and collaborative clinical management.
- Synthesizes and critically analyzes data to identify needs, formulate diagnosis, and establish a treatment plan for a patient, family, and/or population.
- Implements individualized, evidence based interventions based on assessment, treatment plan, and identified prioritizes to maximize health potential and/or expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population.
- Evaluates progress toward expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population in a systematic and ongoing manner with modification to the plan as appropriate.
- Serves as a clinical expert to the interdisciplinary team.
- Incorporates and disseminates research findings and evidence based practice into treatment plans, protocols, and guidelines
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field.
- No experience required.
- Current licensing as a Registered Nurse and as a WHCNP/FNP by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State of Texas and certification by a recognized certified body for nurse and recognition by the Board of Nurse Examiners as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Limited prescriptive authority by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners if implementing medical aspect of care.
- Five (5) years of combined Nursing experience.